Thursday, January 10, 2008

quick update

things are back to normal, ahhhh!

i am back on my own side of the bed, and i realized that the reason for me waking up and not able to get comfortable was because my legs (from my hips to my feet) are achy. so what did i do? i took some tylenol! duh! i slept like a baby last night and even took a small nap this morning (also aided by tylenol) and i feel like a new woman!

i have a drs appointment tomorrow so i plan on talking to the docs regarding this and how healthy it is and so on.

it's amazing what a full nights worth of sleep will do for a person!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hooray for sleep!!

Annie and Greg said...

Yay!!! This of course doesn't mean that you won't have anything else to complain about, right?

Amy said...

Yay! Heather hasn't woken up the past two nights and I feel like a new woman, too!

*knock on wood*

jen said...

That's good, 'cause we didn't want to have a knit 'n stitch with grumpy Cara this weekend. : )