Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Craft Projects


With the new Spring season arriving this past weekend, I wanted to share a few craft projects that I've done in for Spring in the past! 

Knit Easter Chicks were a big hit last year, they are very easy to knit up too! Even though Easter is less than two weeks way, you still have time to knit some of these adorable finger puppets up!

If you're more into sewing (like I have been recently....) take a look at another set of finger puppets!  This link just came across my desk this morning and they are just too cute not to share.  Again, courtesy of the PurlBee.com.

Thinking about sewing a cute summery shirt for yourself? Check out Smashing by Anna Marie Horner and found in her book Seams to Me.  Here is my post about her pattern for Smashing. I'm going to attempt this shirt again soon.

Are you looking for a new bag to carry for the Spring?  Or do you need a gift for a mother in your life? Check out the free pattern for Buttercup bag by Made by Rae.  Here is my post about the Buttercup bag that I made for my sister in law's birthday. 

Happy Spring Everyone!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Would you quit turning me on to new sewing books? I have loved each one you've mentioned. I really want to make the smock shirt with some vintage tablecloths I have.