Thursday, March 11, 2010

Favorite Foto #2 - Sunshine

It's week two of Favorite Foto Friday and the assignment this week is Sunshine. 

I wanted to use a more recent photo for this week, but after going through my flickr from the last few months I found that there are very few photos that involve sun or even the outdoors.  So this morning, I took the little guy for a walk while Max was in preschool.  He was happy to get outside (it was in the 60's already by 9:45 today!) And I was happy to catch some sunshine photos. 



This is me, walking down the sidewalk after Andy, he practically RAN 2/3's of the way around the block.  It was a very clear bright day today and the temps actually reached 67 this afternoon. We no longer have any snow in our front yard, the neighbors do for some reason though... and we also have a bunch left in our back yard since it's quite shady back there... 

If you decide to join in on Favorite Foto Friday, don't forget to add your blog to the MckLinky over at Becoming Family. Next weeks assignment  is GREEN in honor of St. Patrick's day.

1 comment:

Annie and Greg said...

Wow! Look how tall you are!