Monday, January 4, 2010

New Look for a new year!

Happy "20-10" Readers! I've rolled out a new look for my blog over the weekend, I hope you all like it! It's a work in progress so I'm sure you'll see little changes here and there, but the over all look is going to stay the same for a while. Is there anything that you think is missing? Any static content that you would like to see? What about the right column is everything in an easily accessible location?

I would love your feedback good and bad :)

You will be happy to know that one of my new years resolutions is to blog more, even if they are somewhat short and sweet, look for more content on a more regular basis.

Happy New Year friends!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I think "about me" should be promoted to the top of the list, along with some of the other you specific things like your twitter badge, ravelry and flicker things. Then the other things like RSS feeds, followers, blogs you read, and the tags for your previous posts towards the end of the list.
Nice design, love the paisley!

jen said...

It's purdy. Ditto Amanda's suggestions. Also...I need the background to extend for a larger screen - the text scrolls off of it on my screen. But really, I'm usually reading in Reader, so I never see the pretty stuff anyway.

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Your design looks really nice! :) I probably need to be more creative, but I think my mom is my only regular reader. The blog is for her. And she just wants pictures. :)