annie tagged me last week and i'm just now getting to it... here's the criteria:
"Name five things that you can't live without. It can't be a person, it has to be something material that actually makes your life easier. It can't be something in general, it must be exact. Also, it can't be the obvious like a cell phone or computer."
1. napping babies. if everyone takes a nap in a day's time, i'm happy! double bonus points if they both happen at the same time. i can't live without them though because grumpy babies makes for grumpy mama and no one likes those.
2. my loveyduds.com baby carrier. i love this thing and frankly couldn't take both boys out of the house alone without it.
3. my new mp3 player as mentioned below.
4. sorry to glomb on but our DVR. srsly, how did we ever manage before this thing!?
5. my key fob for my car... i know it might sound lame but i hate fumbling around for keys and then sticking it in the key hole to unlock the car doors. this is my first car that has the key fob thingie and i'm very glad i have it especially now that i have kids. now my back only gets mildly damp while i put them in the car instead of soaked (if it's raining of course) now that i don't have to unlock the front door, open the door, unlock the rest of the doors, go around the other side, blah blah blah, you get the picture...
i tag, uh... i dunno... jen and michelle. hopefully you haven't been tagged yet?